|Korum CS Series Float Rods
Korum CS Series Float Rods
- Developed for the styles of fishing commonly used on todays commercial fisheries.
- Each rod has a short handle for ease and comfort whether you are fishing from a box or chair.
- The matt black blanks with hogh gloss logo have the look and feel of rods retailing far in excess of this range
- Each rod is fitted with top quality lined guides and reel seat, EVA top grip, an engraved end cap and folding hook keeper ring
- The 11' float is perfect for pellet waggler fishing. The fine through action is forgiving enough to absorb any sudden lunges at the net but also with enough power to cope with hard fighting larger carp. The 2 piece set up makes it ideal for storing ready made up. Suitable for floats up to 10g and lines between 3lb-8lb
- 12' 2 piece rod whose versitile length is ideal for a multitude of different situations. Featuring a crisp through action that enjoys sport with smaller fish yet powerful enough to subdue larger specimens. Equally at home on rivers or lakes with either stick floats or wagglers. The two piece set up makes it ideal for storing ready made up. Suitable for floats up to 14g and lines between 3lb-8lb
- Rounding off the series is a 13' 3 piece float rod which is perfect for both rivers and lakes with waggler or stick floats.The chrisp forgiving tip action gently transfers power through to the butt when larger species are hooked. Suitable for floats up to 12g and reel lines between 3lb-6lb
- One supplied