|Greys Prodigy Push-Lok Rest Head Shallow
Greys Prodigy Push-Lok Rest Head Shallow
- All Prodigy Push-Lok rod rest heads fit the revolutionary Prodigy Angle Unit (required and available seperately) which allows them to be adjusted vertically and horizontally!
- The compact push button angle unit clicks positively into 8 different vertical positions, ensuring your rod sits perfectly flat, even if your bank stick or feeder arm is set at an awkward angle. You can also adjust the rest sideways, to make sure its line channel is correctly aligned with the rod, guaranteeing free line flow.
- A special fluted joint at the top of the angle units allows rests to be pulled off, realigned and then firmly relocated. This feature can also be used as a quick change device for switching rest shapes, which can be purchased separately to cover all your requirements.
- All Push-Lok Rest Heads fit the Prodigy Angle Unit
- Allows both vertical and horizontal adjustment
- Quick change facility with no unscrewing involved
- Aligns rod rest line channels perfectly every time
- Eliminates line grating when tightening up to rig
- Also available with Prodigy Angle Unit fitted