- The 2/3-Rod Adjustable Buzz Bars come supplied as a pair with one for the bite alarms and one for back rests.
- They have a central screw thread for attaching to a bankstick but also have blanking caps on each end. This means that you can use the Black Label Conversion Kit (not supplied - available seperately) to transform them from standard buzz bars into an adjustable goal post setup.
- In addition the central thread can then be removed to make them look like ‘proper’ goal posts.
- Supplied with hard wearing lether washers to give a good purchase when fitting alarms to the bar
- Inner tube has a flat slide to prevent rotating inside
- 3 Rod Back bar can adjust from 6" to 8" whilst Front adjusts from 7" to 10"
- 2 Rod Back bar can adjust from 4.5" to "6 whilst the Front adjust from 5" to 7"
- Collar and thread adjustment
- Packaging made from 100% recycled cardboard
Three rod adjustable bars pictured top